Noori Alisha is a famous Assamese Singer, Dancer, And Artist from Sivasagar, Assam, India. Noori Alisha (born: on 8 January 2001) is an Assamese singer and actor. NooriAlisha is famous for his song Nasaleu Sam Tumaloi (2022), Najanu Hobola (2021), Tumi Hoba Ne Mur (2022), Jaan Moina ( 2023), etc
Noori Alisha Facts
Basic Bio Details:
- Full Name: Noori Alisha
- Real Name: Alisha Begom
- Gender: Female
- Nick Name: Powali
- Home: Sivasagar, Betbari
- Born: Sivasagar, Assam, India
- Date of Birth: 8 January 2001
- Age: 22 (As Of 2023)
- Profession: Actor, Dancer, Singer
- Nationality: Indian
- Father Name: Angur Hussain
- Mother Name: Hasina Begum
- Brother: Arif Hussain
- Hobby: Acting
- Profession: Singer
Noori Alishs from Sivasagar, Assam, India. Noori Alisha’s father’s name is Angur Hussain, and her mother’s name is Hasina Begom. Noori Alishs was born in Sivasagar
- Schooling: Sankar Dev Bidya Niketan Betbari, Sivasagar.
- College: Aryabhatta Academy Sivasagar.
- Graduate: B.A Guwahati Rudra Barua State Music College (Major Music).
- Noori Alisha Performed Many Assamese songs.
- She is also famous for Assamese Song Nasaleu Sam Tumaloi (2022), Najanu Hobola (2021), Tumi Hoba Ne Mur (2022), Jaan Moina ( 2023), etc
- Linkedin: yout.be/8xCGBLP9xy8
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noorialisha/?hl=en
- Phone: 9864540332
- website: NA