Achurjya Borpatra (born: on 17 November 1987) is an Assamese singer, music composer, and actor. Achurjya is famous for his songs album Disang, Torali, Huworoni, etc.
Basic Bio Details:
- Full Name: Achurjya Borpatra Gohain
- Gender: Male
- Born: 17 November 1987
- Age: 34 years
- Birth Place: Golaghat, Assam, India
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: Indian
- Marital Status:
- Father Name: Mohan Chandra Gohain
- Mother Name: Sumitra Gohain
- Height: 5’7″
Early Life & Education
Achurjya Borpatra was born to Mohan Chandra Gohaina and Sumitra Gohain. He was brought up in the Golaghat district of Assam.
- Primary School Name: Tengahola 3 No. Prathamik Vidyalaya
- High School: Sarupathar Higher Secondary School
- College: B Borooah College, Guwahati. (B.Sc)
- Diploma: Dr Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film & Television Institute. (Sound Engineering)
Achurjya Borpatra’s Torali, Disang, and Xuworoni are very hit and popular song albums.
He has sung many hit single songs like Moloya Baideu, Tumi Nasoni, Pahari Sowali, Para Jodi Howana Mur, Sinaki Putola, Sivsagar Nazira, etc.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook: achurjyaborpatraofficial
- Instagram: achurjya_borpatra/
- Twitter: @AchurjyaBorpat1